- FIELDS OF INTEREST:
- Helping people to stop the effects of trauma in their lifes
- Helping people to deal with and reduce negative behavioural patterns
- Helping children with emotional intelligence
- Helping children understand their brain and adopt the correct learning skills
- Marriage counseling; helping couples to understand marriage dynamics
- Trauma debriefing
- THERAPEUTIC TECHNIQUES:
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Neethling Brain Institute Instruments
- Play Therapeutic Techniques
- Animal Assisted Therapy (Equine Therapy)
Private Practice: ValenciaMed (Old Kimberleyroad, Bainsvlei), Bloemfontein, Freestate.
- BA Honours/ Pastoral Counselling
- Functional Therapist (PTC)
I am qualified to use therapeutic tools such as:
- Clinical Emotional Freedom Technique
- Brainspotting Phase 1
- Ecometric assessment
Registered with Council of Counsellors
As counsellor it is my passion to assist my clients in discovering their authentic selves in order to fill their lives with passion and purpose.
Areas of counselling:
- Ecometric assessment guidance for career and subject choice
- Emotional assessment (with the aim of providing therapeutic support)
- Trauma (PTSD)
- Emotional and behavioural problems
- Anxiety, phobias, depression, aggression, panic attacks, cravings, smoking, addiction, frustration, feel fatigued.
- Eating disorders, self esteem.
- Aches and pains.
- Pastoral Counselling
Cell: 082 550 2778
Practice no: 051 451 2170